How to display Showroom Plates
Article Published - 7/11/2018
Our best practice guide to display Showroom Plates.
Using permanent fastenings, such as adhesive pads, can potentially damage the print of your Showroom Plates. To avoid this, we recommend using our Showroom Clips. These reusable clips are a temporary fix that will securely hold your plates in place without affecting the quality or print of your Showroom Plate design.
Why use Showroom Clips?
- It takes seconds - simply slot over the Showroom Plate and press against the existing number plate for instant results
- No adhesive therefore no damage or residue left on existing number plate hidden behind
- The clips are clear so you can still show your design right to the edge of the plate
If you're interested in finding out more about our Showroom Plates or want to update your current design, whether your branding is pristine and muted or colourful and detailed, our Showroom Plates will ensure the sharpest photographic quality print with a range of effects to match your branding:
- full photographic colour print
- metallic effects
- toning gradients (perfect for logos)
- edge-to-edge print
Contact our Design team to find out what we can do for you.