Our despatch goals
We aim to despatch 97% of our orders within assured lead times.
Feedback from our customers and from the UK Customer Satisfaction Index tells us that reliability is your single most important priority when dealing with us, scoring 8.60/10 for importance. On-time delivery and consistently meeting your expectations were also rated as very important, at 8.42/10 and 8.38/10 respectively.
With all this in mind, we want to offer our assurances about when your goods will be despatched and have set ourselves a target of 97% of orders despatched within these lead times.
Unfortunately in September, our despatch performance was not up to its usual standard of 98% and upwards, against our target of 97% from the Institute of Customer Service. Most of this has been traced back to the need to print and build critical stocks of material to mitigate the potential impact of Brexit which we are now confident we have covered.
Our assured lead times by product
When you order before 2pm, we aim to despatch the vast majority of commonly-ordered plain items the same day as you order.
Printed products have a slightly longer lead time due to the time taken to print the goods.
A few specialist handmade products such as our vintage and classic number plates and vintage 1894 Sign Co. range take a little longer to make. There are also a few very low demand products that have a lead time of up to 5-10 working days.
When ordered before 2pm:
Please note, these lead times apply to UK products. If you are one of our valued overseas customers, please contact your Account Manager for lead times for your products.
Our bestsellers are in italics.
Goods despatched the same working day
- Plain acrylic in a wide variety of sizes (excluding plain acrylic with a flag).
- Plain reflective in a wide variety of sizes (excluding plain reflective not in standard oblong size (520x111mm) with a flag).
- Printed reflective in standard oblong (520x111mm) and lipped oblong (520x125mm) size.
- Made up number plates in our wide-range of stocked sizes.
Goods despatched the next working day
- Printed lipped acrylic 520x125mm.
- Printed reflective not in standard-oblong size (520x111mm).
- Plain reflective not in standard-oblong size (520x111mm) which includes a flag.
- Fusion plate backings in standard oblong size (520x111mm).
- Digit transfers.
Goods despatched within 3 working days of order date
- Eco-plate backings except import and oversize plates.
- Eco-plate / Fusion plate films except import and oversize plates.
Goods despatched within 5 working days of order date
- Printed acrylic in any other size than lipped oblong (520x125mm – 1 working day) or Import size (e.g. 356x152mm).
- Fusion plate backings in not in standard oblong size (520x111mm)
- Eco-plate backings and films in import and oversize sizes.
- Plain acrylic in a wide variety of sizes with a flag.
- All types of classic and vintage number plates except Hand Painted and Cast Aluminium.
- Any bespoke size or shape of number plate.
Goods despatched within 10 working days of order date
- Plain acrylic in a limited number of low demand sizes.
- Printed acrylic in a limited number of low demand sizes.
- Printed number plate strips.
- Meguiar’s detailing products.
- 1894 Sign Co. signs.
Goods with a lead-time of longer than 10 working days of order date
- Hand Painted classic number plates (21 working days).
- Cast Aluminium classic number plates (40 working days).