COVID-19 Business Continuity Plan
Article Published - 13/3/2020
The measures we're taking to ensure continuity of supply and service and keep our customers and team safe.
Latest update (07.04.2020): we're open
Currently we are processing and shipping orders as normal.
- Our office-based teams are continuing to follow government guidance and working from home.
- Our operations team are on-site following government guidance and fulfilling your orders as normal.
If you'd like to get in touch with us, the quickest methods are:
- Emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Here on our website where you can order online and get online support
Thank you for your continued custom during this difficult time, we recognise the many unique and constantly evolving challenges this situation creates for every business and are here to help if you need support with your number plates.
Update 25.03.2020: we're open.
From Friday 20th our office-based teams are following government guidelines and working from home.
We're available to help on all the usual contact details.
You can also continue to use our website to order online and get support.
We'll continue to update our website with any relevant updates.
The measures we're taking
In light of recent developments around COVID-19, we'd like to share with you the measures we're taking to ensure continuity of supply and service.
As a 125-year old business accredited to ISO:9001(2015), we have robust business continuity plans in place for a wide range of scenarios to continue to offer industry-leading supply and service in the face of regional and global challenges.
We'll continue to update our website with any relevant updates - keep an eye on our homepage for updates.
Our management team has developed a robust business continuity plan including a traffic light system with enhanced measures at increasing levels to manage the situation as it continues to evolve.
Some of the measures ensuring continuity of support include:
- Our website will remain fully operational and you can order online, view support guidance and check the status of web orders as always.
- Customer Care and Technical Support are being provided with contingency laptops and diverted mobiles to work remotely supporting you via TeamViewer, email and phone as usual.
- Area Sales & Support Managers can also assist you with sales or technical queries you might have.
- We'll continue to update you, first and foremost via our website, and via email.
Other measures ensuring continuity of supply include:
- We hold extensive stocks of all key materials with at least 2 months' supply in the pipeline.
- Key materials are sourced from countries outside Category 1 or 2 affected areas.
- We have back-to-back supporting statements from our raw materials suppliers.
- For the protection of our teams, practical precautionary measures such as handwashing and antibacterial wipes for shared workspaces have been introduced.
- We'll work flexibly and redeploy our multi-skilled teams to areas where we have unavailable staff or enhanced demand.
We remain fully committed to you - our customers. You are at the forefront of our plans and we'll continue to update you as the situation develops.