Awards and Testimonials
Over the years, Jepson & Co has been recognised and awarded for innovation, product development and people. As a family-run business, we're extremely grateful and proud to share success with our customers.
97% customer recommendation
We are delighted to be recommended by 97%* of our customers. We're working with the other 3% to change their minds!
Make UK's Regional Innovation Award winner 2020 and Made in Yorkshire Innovation Award shortlist 2021
Thanks to our history of innovation at a time of crisis, we've recently been recognised by prestigious industry bodies Make UK and Made in Yorkshire for our Sneeze Guards.
Created in 2020 in response to the emerging COVID-19 pandemic, sneeze guards are completely flexible, modular and suitable for any workspace.
P.S. Did you know we assembled steel helmets for front-line soldiers in WWI?
Highly Commended at the ADS Security Innovation awards
Promoting the best interests of the industry for motor traders has always been a priority for Jepson & Co. In March 2019 at the Security & Policing Home Office event in Farnborough, we were delighted to have been Highly Commended for Security Innovation by ADS, the premier trade organisation for companies in the UK Aerospace, Defence, Security and Space Sectors.
Our industry-leading PlateSync® software is a popular tool with our customers and regulators alike. Records are backed up to a secure cloud, so PlateSync makes it easy for you to access the information you need, as and when you need it.
Shortlisted for Digital Technology & Manufacturing Innovation
Insider’s prestigious event, Made in Yorkshire, celebrates world-class companies based in Yorkshire and the Humber and the products they are making here and selling across the world. We were delighted to be shortlisted for a number of awards.
Digital Technology: for developing our industry leading number plate software, PlateSync®, and its online networking capabilities over the last 12 months. Our new add-on features enable orders to be placed via the web that will send orders through to PlateSync, pre-populating the fields without any need to re-input.
Manufacturing Innovation: for the growth of our unique signage range 1894 Sign Co, a range of handmade, personalised enamelled signs, manufactured using traditional methods developed over 125 years and inspired by vintage and classic number plates. We’re proud to say we’re the only company able to supply it.
Apprentice of the Year
Recognising excellent work and dedication is important to us at Jepson & Co. We are very proud of our Apprenticeship scheme and teaching individuals how to operate and develop industry-leading software and benefiting from their academic approach.
Apprentices, Emily Allen and Aaron Robinson, have both been shortlisted twice for 'Apprentice of the Year.' In 2018, they were shortlisted for the Made in Sheffield awards and in 2019, Made in Yorkshire.
Apprentices are a key way of recruiting new skills and talent to Jepson & Co. They are a huge asset to the company and we're immensley proud of what they have achieved.
Manufacturer of the Year 2018-19
The Made in Sheffield brand is identified as world class quality and excellence in manufacturing. More than 300 companies are licensed to use its logo and we’re proud to say we’re one of them. In April 2018, we were awarded the Manufacturer of the Year (under £25m) award. We are delighted and immensely proud to be awarded this title as providing quality products and service to our customers is essential to what we do.
Baltic's Employer of the Year 2018
Nominated by our IT Technician apprentice Aaron Robinson, Jepson & Co has been awarded the prestigious title of Baltic’s Employer of the Year for 2018. Baltic Apprenticeships work nationally with over 2,000 employers providing apprentice training so we are thrilled to be at the top of this list. To read more about Aaron's nomination, please visit our blog.
"Here at Enginuity we've been using Jepson & Co for nearly 20 years. Top company to do business with. Prompt, reliable & by far the best prices. Even with having to post the number plates, they always arrive next working day."
- Jerry Humphreys from Enginuity
"Their systems simplify our record-keeping to ensure we meet DVLA and GDPR regulations. A forward thinking company, their service and quality has always been first class."
- Stuart Lees from Lomond Audi Group
"We've been using Jepson & Co here at Lookers for many years. What can I say, fabulous company to deal with.... right from Chris our rep, Craig their field engineer, sales & accounts staff. Nothing is too much trouble."
- Stuart Saunders from Lookers
If you are happy and satisfied with our service or have any feedback that you’d like to share, please click here to leave us a Google review.
*based on customer satisfaction surveys completed by the Marketing team between 2013 and 2016