Jepson & Co - going the extra mile
At Jepson & Co we manage your number plates so you can manage your business. We're a trusted supplier of number plate kits and components to the motor trade and the first people to turn to about your number plate needs. Whether you're a franchise dealer, motor factor or local garage, we're here to help.
A complete number plate service
We enable your business to produce all the number plates your customers need without any of the hassle. Our complete number plate service includes providing:
- Print & software solutions: Easy-to-use number plate production kits, accessories and management reports on plate usage.
- Ready-made plates: A wide range of high quality, ready-made, acrylic number plates and components.
- DVLA advice: Guidance on number plate legislation and liaison with the DVLA on your behalf.
- Help and support: For technical or general number plate advice we’re here whenever you need us.
Here’s why people choose Jepson & Co:
A track record you can trust
As the oldest number-plate manufacturer in the UK, established in 1894, we have a 120-year track record of quality and service you can rely on. We remain a family-run business serving customers across the UK and Europe. It means we’re big enough to deliver what you need, when you need it, and we’re small enough to care.
We put you first every step of the way. With a dedicated account manager and service engineer for each customer, advice and training are just a phone call or visit away. We’re delighted to win awards for our service but all you need to know is that we provide the support you need, when you need it. Discover more about how we help and support our customers.
Quality where it matters
Our products hold the Made in Sheffield marque. From the products we make to the kit we supply and the customer support we offer, we’re proud of everything that it stands for in terms of quality. We use long-standing trusted suppliers and the best materials for the job, for example, we use a world-leading supplier for reflective materials and our acrylic supplier is a renowned European manufacturer.
Innovation to help you
We’ve created number-plate software especially for the job. It’s super simple to use and connects easily with your business. Record keeping and reporting to the DVLA are taken care of, with the ability to have details of every plate produced kept in the Cloud.
We go the extra mile so you never have to worry about number plates.
Our customer promise
We will always aim to:
- Help improve your number plate business through building strong relationships, leading to a strong understanding of your business, to include past and present business and future aspirations. We will offer, where we can, informed help and advice in order to help your business grow to its full potential.
- Monitor and act on your feedback to help with our continuous improvement of service and quality to each member.
- Make sure that our informed staff are up-to-date with any industry or legislative changes that affect your business, and that you are notified immediately.
- Respond to any technical issue within 24 hours during the working week, and respond to any sales query within 4 hours during the working week.
- Provide a no-quibble replacement service of Scion, 240 and Graphix printers within 24 hours should they prove faulty.
- Offer the most up-to-date software and other technologies that will lead to a continued improvement of your business.
- Service your number plate printer annually with one of our highly trained engineers.
- Monitor and respond to your feedback within 1 working day and improve our service based on your requests.
- Make sure that any changes to legislation which may affect your business are communicated to you as soon as possible.
- Keep records centrally in our database for all newly registered and registered vehicles to your group.